Sunday, August 5, 2012

Christmas Stamp A Stack

I am excited to announce that I will be hosting my 2nd Stamp a Stack :)  This time around we will be making Christmas cards...There are 2 different days that I will be hosting either Saturday September 8th(starting at 1p.m.) or Wednesday September 12th(starting at 7 p.m.).  During the class you will make 4 of each of the 5 card designs for a total of 20 cards.  The cost is $25 for one stack or $40 for 2 stacks.  The only thing that you will need to bring is adhesive.  Just like with my last stamp a stack if you love the cards but you can't make it I will be more than happy to create kits with all of the materials to create the cards, all you will need to do is put them together...if you are local I can drop them off and if you aren't then I can mail them to you for $5.  If you have any questions or to sign up you can email me at ashleymcallise@yahoo.com or call me (419)704-0848 




2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Are the cards prestamped and we just assemble the cards or do we do the stamping ourselves in the class?
    Thanks,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy,

      I already offered the class at my house. The next time I am going to be offering this is at Kim's crop on October 27th. If you would like I can send you the stuff prestamped or if you are coming to the crop you can stamp everything that day.

      Delete