Sunday, September 30, 2012

Scrapbook Ministry October Crop

I am super excited because the weekend crop for the scrapbook ministry is coming up and I am going to be offering 5 classes, each class is $5...I'm not sure when the classes will be offered during the weekend but I thought that I would post pictures for the things that we will be making in my classes :)

Can I tell you how much I love the top note die from Stampin Up...you can make so much stuff using it.  For this class we will be making 1 santa and 1 snowman bag that will be perfect for small gifts or gift cards. 


The 2nd class that I am going to be offering is using the owl punch.  We will be creating 2 cards and then also learning how to make other things you can make using the punch, including a nurse and turkey.



  The 3rd class that I am going to be offering will be a tag making class.  In this class you will be able to create 12 tags and putting them in a bag with a cute topper.  You can use the tags on holiday gifts, cards or even on your scrapbook pages.  


 The 4th class will be teaching people how to use the triple time stamping technique to create 2 different cards.  One is a Christmas card and the 2nd is a fall card.



 The 5th and final class is a 2 page scrapbook layout that will be perfect for displaying your fall pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I absolutely appreciate this site. Thanks!
    Stop by my weblog ; cigarettes online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    Also see my web page :: boligityrkia.net

    ReplyDelete