Join A Hostess Stamp Club!
Join a Stampin’ Up! Hostess Club and receive free stamps!
-Receive a FREE Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog
-See and learn new ideas and techniques
-Slowly build your Stampin’ Up! Collection
-Get together with friends and do something that you love to do!
-Each member of the club takes a turn being the hostess so that each member has the opportunity to earn FREE stamps and accessories.
-The club will meet a minimum of six times a year to learn new techniques and enjoy different make and take projects.
-Each member is required to order a minimum of $25.00* in current Stampin’ Up! merchandise (this enables each hostess the minimum hostess benefits).
*The more members in a club, the lower the minimum monthly requirement and the more frequently the group will meet (e.g. 10 people only have to spend $15 a workshop and they will meet 10 months of the year).
See “Hostess Club Rules” for more information
If you have questions or would like to sign up contact:
Hostess Club Rules
1. Members will meet every other month, or as many months as there are club members (e.g. 10 months for 10 members), for demonstrations and/or hands on projects. Stamp/Scrapbook Club dates and times, will be determined by club members and Demonstrators at or before our first Stamp/Scrapbook Club meeting.
2. All club meetings are located at Ashley’s house.
3. Each member will take turns being the Hostess for the demonstrations/ projects. The hostess of the month will receive all hostess benefits, which will be determined by the closing net workshop total (see hostess benefits in the Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog).
4. The demonstrator will determine techniques/projects for each workshop, however special requests may be honored (e.g. the hostess would like the entire workshop to focus on scrapbooking.)
5. Each member must order a minimum of $25.00* in Stampin’ Up! merchandise per meeting. The hostess is encouraged to get outside orders and/or bring one guest to the club to boost her meeting total. (If there are more than 6 people in the club, then the minimum monthly requirement will be lowered accordingly.)
6. If a member is unable to attend a workshop, she is responsible for submitting the minimum order prior to the workshop. Arrangements must be made prior to the workshop date with either the hostess or the demonstrator.
7. If a member is unable to fulfill her obligations to the club, she will be responsible to find a replacement member; otherwise she is still responsible for placing her minimum order.
8. Clubs are limited to 12 members, but should have at least 5 members to start.