Monday, July 22, 2013

Butterfly Bonanza!!!


This month we will be using a lot of the beautiful butterflies that Stampin Up offers!  I am offering this class 2 times so you can pick whichever works for you, Tuesday, August 6th at 7 P.M. and Saturday, August 10th at 10A.M..  This class is being held at my house so space is limited.  The cost for this class is $10 or free with the purchase of either the bitty butterfly punch or elegant butterfly punch($15.95 each).  I hope that you can make it...below are pictures of the cards that we will be making.  As always, if you can't make the class but would still like the cards please let me know and I can make them for you and either drop them off to you if you are local or mail them for a small postage fee.  If you have any questions or want to sign up for the class please feel free to call me (419)704-0848 or email me ashleymcallise@yahoo.com















No comments:

Post a Comment